-

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sarah Palin Through the Eyes of the Left

(offensive language warning)

This is how Sarah Palin brings out the bad in people. She is like a spot of holy water on those demonized by negativity. One's inability to cheerlead their own beliefs is quickly replaced with their ability to destroy others who don't share those beliefs. Sarah Palin represents something that just shakes the nest of an unhappy heart.

I'm a reasonable guy. I can enjoy a political conversation even when someone doesn't agree with me. Who wants to talk to yes people all the time. There is no learning experience there. I want to talk to people who can offer a different perspective. I love exchanging ideas, "seeing where someone is coming from," and ageeing to disagree.

But when people start talking about shoving things up one's vagina or hate fucking, I realize that we've hit the nest and gone beyone regular discourse. We've hit the heart of darkness. Normally, the heart of darkness hides, but is quick to reveal itslef when something so opposite and so antithetical to it causes it to react.

And boy has it reacted.

Jessica Grose, one of the top 10 Sarah Palin haters according to NewsReal Blog says it best when she says of Palin "I had simultaneous IM conversations with many friends, who said things like, 'she seems like a fucking monster'..."  (h/t Texas for Sarah Palin) Yup, that's it in a nut shell. Sarah Palin is the manifestation of the monster conjured from the heads of unhinged liberals who don't realize that the monster is really themselves hating and projecting that hatred onto a figure that scares the shit out of them because she exposes all of their moral deficiencies.

Are some Americans seeing Sarah Palin through the eyes of the left?

Sarah Palin said "I don't blame people for not really knowing what it is, in some instances what I stand for, what my record is because if I believed everything that I read in or heard in the media, I wouldn't like me either.”

The real question is, if you don't like Sarah Palin is it because you don't like yourself when juxtaposed with her? And how quickly can you spread that negativity and get everyone to be as negative as you are?  Therein lies the manifestation of a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews