-

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Patrick's World USA is Now On Blogtalk Radio


Listen to internet radio with ReaganTMan on Blog Talk Radio

I'd like to send out a special thanks to Ron Devito of US for Palin for being my first guest on the new show. The show will air on Blogtalk Radio every Wednesday night at 11:00 pm Eastern time.

The first half of the show went well when Ron was on. The second half of the show was a little bit more of a rough ride. I did a long monologue to give listeners an idea of how I envision the shining city on a hill and to encourage listeners that we can make our country great again. However some distractions threw me off. Hopefully the content of the monologue got through and listeners were able to get a feel for where I'm going with this thing.

I wasn't able to get to a couple of callers on the line. When the monologue was finished, there was about four minutes left in the show and I had my cousin from Florida at the house so it was tough for me to try to squeeze in the calls and keep track of time at that point, so I played the theme song and the show came up just short of the 60 minute mark.

The format will be tweaked a little next week. The first half hour will be a monologue and if time permits I will take calls. The second half will be for guests and callers. At 11:30, I will have my guest on and once we're done talking I will take calls, again time permitting.

I hope everyone gives it a second chance next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews