-

Monday, August 2, 2010

Sarah Palin Has Shown She Can Lead Us

It's something I've been saying since we lost the election. Hammer it home. Don't sell Sarah Palin. Sell the people on the fact that the media lies to them. Once they realize that, they'll figure the rest out. - from a post I wrote July 21, 2010.

I don't blame people for not really knowing what it is, in some instances -- what I stand for or what my record is because if I believed everything that I read or heard in the media, I wouldn't like me either. - Sarah Palin yesterday on Fox News Sunday

I must have woken up my neighborhood yesterday morning when she said that. I yelled out one loud YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

Step by step, conservatives have done what I outlined on my Fight for the Right page over a year and a half ago. Andrew Breitbart (Big Journalism), Tucker Carlson (The Daily Caller), Brent Bozell  (Newsbusters) and Sarah Palin have done the things necessary to help rebuild the movement by pushing back on media bias. As such, the conservative movement is alive and well, thriving nearly a year and half after being on its death bed following the election of Barack Obama.

Conservatives are doing everything they need to do to prepare ourselves to lead again when the political tides swing back our way at the ballot boxes in 2010 and 2012.

They could not do it without courage and conviction. They were not afraid to push back when liberals tried to portray them as racists, an angry mob or a bunch of dumb yahoos. They are professionals, lawyers, writers, blue collar workers, stay at home moms, rich, poor, middle class, black, white and a myriad of other races. They are America. The liberals are the dismantlers. Conservatives has shown they are willing to get their hands dirty in building it back to the way it was supposed to be.

Sarah Palin has methodically revived her image and articulated the conservative message in the face of a now dying liberal headwind. Long gone are the days when the media takes free shots at her or drives her from office by relentlessly pursuing frivolous ethics complaints against her. She has shown that she is a fighter. She has shown that she cannot be defeated. She has shown that she can lead us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews