-

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Aspirations of Building an Army Like Reagan's

I have seen the video clip dozens of times. Ronald Reagan paid for the venue in Nashua, NH where they were going to have a debate of the Republican candidates for the GOP nomination in 1980. They tried to silence him. He stood up for himself and said "I'm paying for this microphone!" The part I never really picked up on is how his army reacted. I just watched the video over at Dan Riehl's site. Watch how Reagan's army reacts. If you don't mist up over it, there's something wrong.

Which brings us to today. I have watched political candidates come and go. I have never seen an army like the one Reagan had. But something is starting to happen again. It's been a long time. When Ronald Reagan passed, I didn't think it could ever happen again.

It's happening again.



The army continues to grow. Listen to my Blogtalk Radio show tonight at 11pm ET 8pm PT.

Read what I wrote about the Palin army at Gary P. Jackson's site, A Time for Choosing: Why is the Palin Army so Strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews