-

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Huckabee Supporters: Here's a Good Candidate

Mike Huckabee has announced he is not running for president in 2012.

I can feel for the supporters who have been true to his army. I can relate to that. I am true to mine.

So, with nothing other than the obvious political implications of a "merger" to offer you good patriotic Americans who are conservatives, we welcome you to join us in returning to that city on a hill where we can make it shine again.

We think you will like our candidate. She's a strong conservative, a candidate that agrees well with your kind of people who were courageous enough and willing to stand behind their guy. I am always impressed by people who support their candidate rather than tear down another's or, even worse, put one down when they still don't have a horse of their own yet.

We would like to add some class to the room, so Huckabee folks, come on in. The water's warm here.

Besides, don't tell my Palin friends. I watch Huckabee on Fox and really like the show, especially when he plays the bass.


The Impatience of the Palin Army and the Wisdom of Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews