-

Sunday, September 19, 2010

O'Donnell is a Nut! Palin and Beck are Nazis!

I've been doing this blog thing all wrong. If we want Sarah Palin to win in 2012, we need more hit pieces!

I don't need Frank Luntz to tell me that Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck are the giants they are because of negative attacks. Every time someone says something nasty about Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin or Glenn Beck, they get more attention. They get more popular.

Christine O'Donnell won because the negative attacks on her got so many people's attention (including mine) that they jumped on board and started supporting her like she was the second coming of Scott Brown. They wouldn't know her from a hole in the wall had the smear campaign not become so unhinged.

I'm in the mood for a good laugh, especially after reading the piece at Texas4Palin about the Obama and Pelosi operatives holding pictures of Beck and Palin as Hitler. It's Saturday night. I think I'll crack open a beer and bust a gut by watching the EWOK video again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews