-

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Everything I've been Writing About Can Be Summed up in a 36 Minute Speech

In the early days, we were just a rag tag team of commenters and bloggers. Today, we are an army. I've probably spend untold hours putting out blog posts and tweets, re-tweeting my fellow warriors and joining forces with those who I watched explode into known names across the conservative social sites. I'm so proud to be a little guy in the big battle. Moreso, I'm so pumped to see it going the way it's going. We're becoming a force. We're starting to win.

After the 2008 election, it was so frustrating to see how weak we were. We had no real presence on the web. The mainstream media was destroying the truth. This blogger wrote that in order to win in 2012 we would have to convince America that the media lies. We're there.

Lately, my work and business responsibilities have kept me from blogging the way I used to. I've been jotting things down and trying to put together thoughts for a big "we're going to beat them at their own game this time" post. Then I watched Sarah Palin's speech at Right Online.

As a friend of mine who watched the speech with me pointed out, "she just said everything you've been talking about for the last four years." Then I realized, I don't need to write the blog post. It was already written for me.

This is what I'm talking about!

Thanks to The Right Scoop for being the man from the very beginning. He has been an inspiration. While I tend to be flowery and lengthy in my posts, TRS has been short, sweet and to the point. It's probably a lesson to be learned. By posting Sarah Palin's Right Online speech, TRS has said all that needs to be said.

If you haven't watched it, watch it. If you've watched it already, watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews