-

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dance Little Sister



“They’re going to criticize me no matter what I do, so I might as well dance.” – Bristol Palin

"Yes, they’ll criticize us no matter what, so I might as well climb and fly and trek and build and hunt and fish and share with you the awe-inspiring beauty of Alaska...and because I wanted my family along for the ride, I want your family to come along, too. Follow me there!" – Sarah Palin

Follow Me There! (To Alaska!)


Race car great Mario Andretti once said, “If everything’s under control then you’re going too slow.” In Alaska, we have two speeds in the summertime: fast and faster – that’s because Alaskan summers are so short and sweet. We always try to cram it all in before the leaves change and snow flies again. Seasons change so quickly up here that we’re full-speed ahead to capture every minute under the Midnight Sun doing what we love to do in the great outdoors.

read more here.

Keep up with the Conservatives4Palin Meet and Greet:

Thomas S. Schmitz

Tammy Bruce

Jedediah Bila

SE Cupp

Karen Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews