-

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sarah Palin Was At Ground Zero and There Should Be No Mosque

There should not be a mosque near the World Trade Center site. 52% of New Yorkers agree. So does Sarah Palin.

Pamela Geller has been a strong advocate against the mosque. She has been going to rallies and speaking out on her website. She has had Sarah Palin's back long before it was popular to do so. Sarah Palin now has her back.

I went to ground zero in 2006 and took this picture:


When Sarah Palin was running for Vice President in 2008, this picture was taken by the press:


You don't know how much that picture means to me. When I saw Sarah Palin touching that plaque, I was so moved. It reminded me of that day in 2006 when I walked around Ground Zero. I tried to hide the tears in my eyes, but my buddy told me, "it's okay, we'll get them."

There is no way in hell that a mosque should be built there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews